Studio Account Setup
Follow this guide to get started on playPORTAL Studio
- Click on Sign Up For FREE Account.
- After creating your account, email us at [email protected] to introduce yourself and your project and we will consider you for early access.
- After confirmation, log in to the playPORTAL Studio.
- In the left navigation bar click on the Apps tab.
- In the Apps panel, click on the "+ Add App" button.
- Add an icon.
- Enter a unique app name.
- Enter a description for your app.
- For "Environment" leave "Sandbox" selected.
- Click "Add App".
- Add permission scopes for each of the SDK features used in the app
- Tap "Client IDs & Secrets".
- Tap "Generate Client ID".
- The values generated will be used later.
- CAUTION: Keep your Client ID & Secret private! Do not commit your credentials!